Customer Experience matters through the entire lifecycle of your customer. Arguably, it is most important when you’ve already won a customer and are in the process of serving them. It is way more expensive to won a new customer, than to keep one and happy customers buy more and also bring referred leads.
For some industries, customer service translates to ensuring the customer is served at their location – be it a fixed manufacturing plant or a broken-down earth-moving vehicle parked along some highway. The challenges you need to meet are: locating a qualified engineer at the quickest time, scheduling and dispatching the engineer with the right tools and spares, resolve the customer’s problem, collecting a signed digital record of the field report without delay and dispatching an invoice where appropriate.
Ambit Software’s Field Service Add-on for SugarCRM helps you deal with these challenges, improving customer satisfaction, LTV and even employee morale.
- Built on SugarCRM’s Sugar Serve, Ambit Software’s Field Services Solution helps simplify difficult and automate repetitive tasks for the Dispatcher and the Technician.
- Ensuring a clean integration with the Sugar Sell module, ERP systems, invoicing systems as well as IIoT platform, Ambit’s Field Service platform enables enterprises maintain a single version of the truth while streamlining processes across customer acquisition, customer service/retention, customer upsell and customer retirement.
- The key benefits of this Solution are:
- larger upsell in parts and, labor (revenue) opportunities
- lower costs (from optimized field service operations)
- higher CSAT (from timely and more effective field services)
- better cashflows (quicker ticket-to-invoice cycle)
- Multi-language capabilities