How do we collect information from you?
What type of information is collected from you?
- Personal identifiers, such as names, contact details (e.g. email address), job description
- A customer’s payment details for the purpose of processing the purchase of our products and services
We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies. For example, when you visit our websites, we may log certain information that your browser sends, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access time, and referring web site addresses. We may collect information about the pages you view within our websites and other actions you take while visiting us. In addition, some of our products may collect certain information about product use.
How is your information used?
- Provide you with the information you have requested;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information;
- Customize the content, products and services that are offered to you;
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you for purposes such as marketing and product support;
- Verify your authority to enter and use our products and services;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness and user experience of our websites, and our advertising and marketing;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
Who has access to your information?
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
How you can access, update or delete your information?
You can request at any time the personal data we hold about you and the correction or deletion of such personal data. Ambit can only delete your personal data if there is no statutory obligation or prevailing right of Ambit to retain it. You can do so anytime by contacting us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Review of this Policy
If at any time you have a question about anything contained in this statement or a general query on privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
Last Update: Aug 2020