A CPQ tool helps your sales teams Configure, Price and Quote to customers and prospects. Ambit Software has made the CPQ function available inside SugarCRM through an add-on. Ambit’s CPQ for SugarCRM allows you to manage Price Lists and Price Books to cater to various pricing complexities. Bundling, Kitting and Accessorizing rules ensure that intra-bundle compatibility is maintained, and revenues are maximized. Upsell and cross-sell recommendations are available to the sales team, so no opportunity is overlooked.
By bringing in inventory status, the sales team can make stock-aware sales avoiding overcommitting and the Quotation module allows you to list items, group them and even securely route and sign them with DocuSign integration.
- Natively built on SugarCRM
- Supports key functionalities of contract, quotation and order management, workflow approval & authorization & e-signatures
- All core CPQ functions available through mobile (iOS and Android) platforms.
- Ability to integrate with different ERP applications and other systems via SugarIntegrate
- Products can be configured easily, based on business needs
- Highly intuitive user experience
- Adaptable configuration of validation and pricing rules to prevent booking errors
- Ensures high data integrity and accuracy
- Reduce Enquiry-to-Quote duration
- Improve pricing accuracy
- Improve responses to market dynamics and competitive pricing
- Increase opportunities to upsell/cross-sell
- Bring in process efficiencies with workflow authorization and approval process
- Enable quick roll-outs of new products and pricing configurations locally and globally