Is a Two-Tier ERP Right for Your Organization?
A new kit shows you how to grow your divisions in the cloud while preserving on-premise ERP investments
Interest in two-tier ERP is rising as multinational, multi-company organizations confront questions of how to equip subsidiaries and divisions with integrated business management systems—without the large price tag and resources required for the SAP, Oracle or other ERP system they run at headquarters.
Could a two-tier ERP strategy help your business reduce costs, speed time to value and achieve global visibility by moving your satellites to cloud-based ERP?
Size up your options with this new Two-Tier ERP Strategy Kit and learn about:
- Why 48% of IT leaders are considering two-tier ERP—and how 81% believe their on-premise ERP systems are too costly
- The four key business triggers that can prompt a transition to a two-tier ERP model
- Independent industry perspectives on two-tier ERP from Forrester Research and Constellation Research
- Case studies from global businesses quantifying their real-world two-tier success
- Proven cloud technologies to handle two-tier global financial management, CRM, ecommerce and supply chain