Are you looking for the best and most reliable way to sync SugarCRM data with IBM Notes (formerly Lotus Notes)?
With SugarCRM IBM Notes (now known as HCL Notes) plugin, users can now view and create any SugarCRM entity from IBM Notes. Our plugin allows users to synchronize CRM contacts, calendar events, tasks, emails, opportunities, cases, and more to Notes. Keeping your eye on the ball – and the customer – has never been easier.
SugarCRM IBM Notes plugin is designed to revolutionize how users work and encourage productivity. It’s never been easier to streamline how you work between SugarCRM and IBM Notes.
- Choose one-way or two-way sync between SugarCRM and IBM Notes
- Open linked records in SugarCRM directly from IBM Notes
- Archive inbound/outbound emails to SugarCRM
- Select manual sync to push specific records to SugarCRM or back to IBM Notes
- Sync contacts, calendars, and tasks while keeping work and personal items separate
- Archive and unarchive emails easily when sending
- IBM Notes records can be archived or marked for sync with any Sugar records from Accounts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Revenue Line Items, Targets, Cases, Contacts, Bugs and any custom modules that have a relationship with the Activities module
- Display the contact phone number and other important information in IBM Notes
- Choose contacts for synchronization
- Get a 360-degree view of your IBM Notes calls, meetings and Tasks in SugarCRM
- Link the events from IBM Notes to Sugar record
- Sync the events with SugarCRM’s Calls, Meetings, or Tasks module and mark it for inclusion in future automatic and manual syncs
- Sync any IBM Notes Calendar and Tasks entry to SugarCRM
- Manage a single calendar within IBM Notes and have it automatically synchronized with SugarCRM
- Manage your tasks within IBM Notes and sync automatically with SugarCRM
Address Book/Contacts Integration
- Syncing any contacts with Sugar when viewing contacts via list view in IBM Notes.
- Easily create SugarCRM contacts from IBM Notes while archiving emails.
- Use Native IBM Notes Email Addressing to send Emails to SugarCRM contacts.
For SugarCRM IBM Notes Plugin support, please contact us here.