- Experience with Compliance-related skills, often involving security, message retention/A clear understanding of activities and roles needed to run the Office365 platform and its capabilities.
- Knowledge in The Identity and Access management, Authentication Security.
- Must have knowledge in Message encryption, Spam filtering service.
- Knowledge in external spam filtering like Barracuda spam filter integration with O365 email services.
- Important to know how to set up Active Directory Federation Services, culminating into a Single Sign-On system of trust for the company accessing the SharePoint site.
- Knowledge in Azure AD, Azure AD Connector, Sync process between On-Premises and Azure AD, troubleshoot capabilities of sync issues.
- Should know how to deploy Office 365 Directory Synchronization (DirSync) to synchronize accounts between on-premises directories and Azure Active Directory tenants with Office 365.
- Assist with the migration of data into the Office 365 cloud platform and Office 365 SharePoint.
- Must know how to set up and manage mobile access and Remote Wiping for their Office 365 users.
- Strong understanding of day-to-day functionality in Microsoft services like One Drive for Business, Exchange, Active Directory,
- SharePoint Online & Microsoft Teams.
- Strong knowledge in creating and managing mail flow rules, Distribution List, O365 Groups and Security groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent work experience
- Progressive experience in a customer service environment
- Office 365 administration experience
- Experience with Azure AD and Exchange
- Office 365 SharePoint Administrator experience
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems
|No of positions||2|
|Key Skills||O365 Administrator, Azure AD, Azure AD Connector, troubleshoot, Office 365 SharePoint Administrator|
|Education||BE/ ME/ MCA/ MSc|