No of positions: 1
Experience: 3-5 years
Key Skills : Requirement gathering, Incident management, change request management, troubleshooting steps, Provide support to clients
Education: BE/ ME/ MCA/ MSc.
- Requirement gathering from client side.
- Validate/Discuss client’s requirement with internal developer team. (Wherever required)
- Co-ordinate with developer team to fulfill client requirement. (Wherever required)
- Ensure fulfillment of client requirements.
- Create local/UAT environment/platform.
- Test overall functionality of application on UAT environment.
- Take a permission from concerned person to deploy application on live environment.
- Provide initial training to client.
- Provide support to clients for down calls via telephone, e-mail, remote assistance (Wherever required)
- Incident management (Incident identification, incident categorization, incident prioritization, troubleshooting, closure of issue, follow-up, keeping track)
- Change request. (New request occurs from client, validate the request, discuss with concerned team, fulfill change request)
- Record keeping.
- Maintain inventory and troubleshooting steps.
- Preparation of Report.
- Follow-up with the client for down calls.
- Attend meeting with Senior team members/Clients.
- Co-ordination with internal teams whenever required
Essential knowledge required :
- Database (Microsoft SQL, MySQL)
- Basic knowledge of networking, manual testing, troubleshooting skills, communication skills, re-presentation skills, interaction skills.
Note: Candidate needs to work in rotational shift.Click here to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com