Base Location: Pune (Remote during Covid)
Experience: 8-15 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Leading meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with the internal teams.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Travelling to client locations all over the globe as per business needs.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- A bachelors’ degree in related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience in the CRM or eCommerce domain will be preferred, however not mandatory.
- Experience in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Need urgent joining.Click here to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org