No of positions: 1
Experience: 12-20 years
Key Skills :Business Analyst, CRM & Banking domain
Education: BE/ ME/ MCA/ MSc
- Minimum of 12+ years of IT experience, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale integrated solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership in IT project management; experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors; ability to analyse project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives
- Successfully developed and implemented or supported applications in new computing architecture environments, using new and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage multidiscipline, high performance work teams.
- Developed efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions and solve complex business and technical issues.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team member).
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience with human resource management, including knowledge of team dynamics, team building concepts, and human resource policies.
- Basic knowledge of financial management and budgeting.
- High degree of confidentiality, maturity, self-motivation, commitment, and integrity.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work and commitment to Publix and our Mission.
- Manage application development and tier 3 system support for the Risk Management and Corporate Quality Assurance information technology (IT) portfolio.
- Manage the development and delivery of software utilizing multiple development and database tools and technologies and ensuring compliance with architectural standards, established department methodologies and practices, and compliance with SOX and HIPAA system requirements.
- Plan development projects for team including resource allocation and milestones to meet business area needs and IT requirements.
- Foster and maintain good working relationships with business area representatives to remain in sync on direction and future development requests.
- Manage relationships with software vendors.
- Provide oversight of the application support processes to ensure timely defect resolution and appropriate escalation of system issues.
- Provide communication and escalation to IT and business area management on critical incidents and problems.
- Monitor production environments to ensure systems are running efficiently and accurately.
- Perform human resource management duties, including hiring, training, performance monitoring and improvement, career counseling, pay reviews, promotions, terminations and work prioritization for assigned associates.
- Facilitate the creation of a team environment.
- Participate in establishing departmental processes, KPIs, and measurement reporting.
Experience on CRM domain is preferred.
Need urgent joining.Click here to apply