No of positions: 2
Experience: 7-12 years
Key Skills : Business Analyst, CRM & Banking domain
Education: BE/ ME/ MCA/ MSc
- Works to discover, analyse and document client business requirements, and translating those needs into system and process solution designs.
- Coordinates closely with internal production teams and external client teams to develop and document operational processes and change management plans during roll- out of system enhancements.
- Interfaces directly with clients to assess ongoing business needs and translate those needs into systems requirements. Ensures high client satisfaction with change management planning, communication, execution, and service.
- Transitions final deliverables to the technical implementation team, ensuring they fully understand client requirements and details of the design and plan.
- Identifies, tracks and resolves project issues and risks.
- Employs consulting and systems development methodologies to guide daily activities.
- Provides one- on- one and classroom- based training on key solution components and processes.
- Shares knowledge with peers and other project teams.
- Mentors and/ or manages small groups of other project BSAs.
Experience on CRM domain is preferred.
Need urgent joining.Click here to apply