No of positions: 1
Experience: 2-5 years
Key Skills : Accounts, General Math Skills, Compliance, Audit, Taxation, Manual Accounting, Financial Accounting, Tally, E Filing, GST, TDS Filing
Education: B.com/BBA/ Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related (essential).
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Account reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Running errands (bank deposits, etc.)
- Data entry.
- Internal audits
Need urgent joining.Click here to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com