Some expe rts* say that nearly 50% of all C RM installations do not live up to the customers’ expectations. That number may be high. However, no one would dispute that too many companies fail to implement a CRM system that would serve them best. Yours does not have to be one of them if you follow some simple guidelines.
In over 500 implementations, we have found the following process to be effective more than 85% of the time when deploying CRM systems ranging from 50 to 1200 seats:
- Guidelines for Achieving a Successful CRM Implementation Process
- Multiplying The Benefits
- Expanding The CRM Structure
- Team Selling – Keeping Score
- Separating Tangled Processes
- Choosing an Implementation Partner