Companies are under increased pressure to deliver products on time with limited resources. Too often, available resources are strained due to poor project portfolio planning and inefficient project execution. The result is over-budget projects that miss deadlines, further burdening both personnel and costs.
We therefore partnered with NetSuite, Microsoft and TimeLinx to offer best in class, Project Management Suites that meet the needs and expectations of mid and large enterprises.
These solution can help project managers:
- Schedule projects to meet key milestones and produce critical deliverables
- Automate execution of product development projects and delivery of resource assignments
- Track performance of projects against timelines, cost targets, and requirements
We know that updates and customizations are required for most solutions to fit into your business’ IT landscape. Therefore, Ambit provides services along its products/solutions to ensure successful and timely delivery.
Our services include:
- Product Implementation
- Customization and Enhancement
- Version and Product Upgrades
- Cross Migrations (Data & Application)
- Application Integration
- Post Implementation Support & Maintenance
- Custom Application & Report Development
To know more about these solutions, please click;
NetSuite OpenAir is the world’s #1 professional services automation (PSA) solution. From resource management and project management, to time and expense tracking, project accounting and advanced billing and invoicing, NetSuite OpenAir supports the entire professional services delivery lifecycle with a powerful Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) suite.
NetSuite’s solutions for professional services are used today in more than 1,500 professional services organizations worldwide—from small and mid-sized services businesses to some of the world’s largest and most complex services ‘organizations’
- Easy project setup with project templates.
- Flexibility to assign resources at the project or task level with alerts and notifications for key project events such as adding or changing a task.
- Comprehensive project visibility with project outline, chart or Gantt chart views for real-time snapshots of project status down to the task level.
- Real-time project progress monitoring down to the task level, tracking with descriptions, severity details, resolution date and assignment.
- Easy creation of project-level and date-based budgets and budget categories.
- Project pipeline reports to gain visibility into future enterprise revenue and profit opportunities.
- Real-time budget alerts based on percent of allocated budget used and budget overruns.
Over the past century, project management has greatly evolved, better utilizing the latest technologies to meet the organizational requirements of different industries. Today, Microsoft helps organizations improve visibility and control across varied portfolios, align spend with strategic priorities, and drive team collaboration to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Utilizing a cloud-based solution offers clear advantages to setting up a customized server environment. You do not have to worry about maintenance or upgrade issues and compatibility issues are uncommon. While traditional Project Server implementations take time and commitment to roll out, you can provision Project Online quickly and easily. In addition, you and your IT staff do not have to deal with inconvenient overhead costs associated with maintaining extra infrastructure, such as applying updates, maintaining security, scaling capacity, and ensuring uptime and availability. Because Microsoft delivers Project Online through Office 365, the solution is always up-to-date and accessible from virtually ‘anywhere’
- Intuitively capture all requests within a central repository and manage them using governance workflow – Demand Management
- Objectively prioritize, optimize, and select project portfolios that best align with your organization’s business strategy – Portfolio Selection and Analytics
- Proactively and reactively manage resources throughout the project lifecycle – Resource Management
- Easily create and communicate simple and complex project schedules – Schedule Management
- Control and measure project and portfolio financial performance – Financial Management
- Simplify the collection of time and task status updates from team members–Time and Task Management
- Better connect disparate teams to share information and drive collaboration– Team Collaboration
Today’s most successful companies know all too well the challenges of accurately capturing and billing for time & expenses spent on projects. TimeLinx transforms a traditional CRM system into a service management solution providing everything your company needs to succeed. TimeLinx stores all client and project-related information in a single CRM-based system, eliminating the need and costs associated with maintaining multiple applications, spreadsheets, and ‘databases’
- Global and Project Gantt charts
- Native web functionality for global use
- Project, Task, and Resource Management with complete financial visibility and profitability management
- Performance Dashboards
- Calendar & Scheduling
- Time & Expense Management
- Revenue Optimization EngineTM
- Customer Service / Tech Support integration
- Bi-directional billing, expense and G/L synchronization with the optional TimeLinx Accounting Platform