An engineering enterprise’s top and bottom line are significantly impacted by how their “installed base” is managed through the entire lifecycle of ticket/service-order to invoice. A smart CRM system, specifically created for the Dispatcher and the Field Engineer, is a key enabler to “visit-effectiveness” and customer loyalty.
What does Ambit’s Field Service Automation application offer?
- Built on SugarCRM’s Sugar Serve, Ambit Software’s Field Services Solution helps simplify difficult and automate repetitive tasks for the Dispatcher and the Technician.
- Ensuring a clean integration with the Sugar Sell module, ERP systems, invoicing systems as well as IIoT platform, Ambit’s Field Service platform enables enterprises maintain a single version of the truth while streamlining processes across customer acquisition, customer service/retention, product/service upsell and customer retirement.
This application allows efficient execution of the following processes:
- Manage break-fix, preventive and predictive maintenance processes
- Automation of Case or Task allocation
- Automated quotations for sales opportunities
- IIoT enabled predictive maintenance Service Order creation
- 360° view of customer, asset, and interaction history
- Gantt and calendar-view based resource allocation
- Knowledgebase creation and utilization
- Site route planning for Technician
- Service center configuration and SLA management
- Real-time Technician allocation based on availability, skill, and geographical location.
- Trunk management
- On-screen tablet/mobile-based field report creation including notes and pictures as well as digital client signature
- Timesheet management
- Customer portal for registering and tracking cases
- Sub-contractor management
- Invoicing and Payments
- Organize conversations with stories
- Tell the bot what to do in different situations
- Use previous conversations to improve your stories
- Go beyond. Text with buttons, images and cards
- Integrated with SugarCRM and leading Ecommerce engines
- Reports to get insight into your bot’s performance
Benefits of Ambit Software’s Field Service Automation application
- larger upsell in parts and, labor (revenue) opportunities
- lower costs (from optimized field service operations)
- higher CSAT (from timely and more effective field services)
- better cashflows (quicker ticket-to-invoice cycle)
Why work with Ambit Software?
As one of the top SugarCRM Elite partners, we have deployed SugarCRM to 50+ organizations across various industries. Given our experience in SugarCRM coupled with our Service, Engineering and IIoT expertise, our application has been created with the key users in mind. Our solution incorporates customer and asset-centric views, but usability for the dispatcher and technician are core to the product.
Ambit Software offers the entire lifecycle from consulting to support:
- Consulting services – AS-IS and TO-BE definitions with transformation blueprint
- Implementation services – Core product along with add-ons – configuration and customization
- Health-assessments – to check readiness of your SugarCRM implementation for impending transformation
- Integration – with ERP and Accounting Systems, Sales and Marketing systems, Portals, HRMS, e-commerce systems etc.
- Migration – upgrades and cloudification of existing SugarCRM systems, as well as migration from third-party platforms
- Support – 24×7 technical support, L1/L2 and L3 services