Sage 100 ERP Accounting Software
Sage 100 ERP delivers up to the minute accurate financial, manufacturing, and distribution data, to remote access through the cloud for field sales and service teams. An ERP that connects your business seamlessly.
Easily upgradable, Sage 100 ERP comes in three versions;
Sage 100 – Standard Version
Mid-range Accounting Software. Highly recommended by CPA’s around the world.
Sage 100 – Advanced Version
A client-server edition for your specific business needs
Sage 100 – Premium Version
Marriage between rich features and functionality and the efficiency of Microsoft SQL Server
Built for your business, Sage 100 has modules ‘for’
- For mid-sized and smaller distributors and manufacturers
- Customizable Visual Process Flows
- Expanded vendor invoice number field
- Flexibility of Credit Card processing
- Streamline Bank Reconciliation
- Design new and modify existing reports using enhanced Intelligence Reporting
- Align Multiple ERP companies to a single CRM database
- Manage your shipping process and streamline rate shopping
Sage ERP Accpac provides midsized companies with a highly adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for finance, CRM, and operations.
With its robust financial management capabilities and flexible and open architecture, Sage ERP Accpac supports global aspirations for mid-market and upper-mid-market ‘companies’
- The mid market Sage ERP line of Accounting Application
- Three Sage 300 ERP (formerly Sage Accpac) editions to choose from
- Modular structure and customisable screens and fields
- Intuitive and Similar interface make learning easy
- Flexible deployment options, web, desktop or both
- Deployed on multiple database platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Pervasive.SQL and Oracle) and supports multiple environment platforms (Linux and Windows)
Sage ERP X3 integrates all the enterprise’s information and business processes within one single software system and database, allowing users to get an extensive view of their activity in real time, no matter where data has been created or stored. The system manages Finance, Sales, Inventory, CRM, Purchasing and Manufacturing operations globally and streamlines all of the enterprise’s processes.
- Inventory Management.
- Share common data among foreign sites while respecting specific usage rules, currencies, and regulations
- Makes sure you’re making the right offers to the right customer at the right time.
- Manage contacts. Run marketing campaigns. Provide loyalty-building service and support.
- Out-of-the-box customer service capabilities and integration with Sage CRM and Microsoft Office®
- Understand all your purchase points with clarity, take advantage of the best pricing and discounts, and reallocate spending on the fly
- Handle purchase orders, subcontracts, import declarations, and intercompany transactions
- Includes the tools you need for location management, quality control and sampling, inventory replenishment, physical counting, and more.
- Works across discrete and process manufacturing environments and related industries.
- Handle work and cost center management, routings, bills of material, formulas and recipes, scheduling, replenishment, quality control, and production analysis.