Ambit knows that response times to customer requests and quality of service offered are key differentiators in a crowded market. Customers can request service through telephone, e-mail, SMS, Web sites, walk-in, and even postal mail. CRM integrates these channels to provide your sales, marketing, and service personnel a 360 degree view of the customer across the full lifecycle of the process. Thus, CRM initiatives allow business users to provide more personalized services.
Ambit has built competency in specific industry domains, and our best-of-class domain experts always begin assignments with a business-backward approach. We then work closely with technology consultants who augment the team, ensuring successful implementations.
Ambit offers the full gamut of CRM services from licensing to consulting, implementation and post-go live support.
Industry expertise :
- Financial Services
- Exchanges – stock, commodity, currency
- Real Estate
ACT is the selling contact and customer manager that helps you organize contact information, manage daily responsibilities, and communicate more effectively to improve your productivity. With over 2.7 million users and 41,000 corporate customers, ACT! is renowned for being easy to learn and use, and is an effective solution for anyone who regularly works with contacts. ACT! by Sage can be tailored by each user and integrates with the tools you use every day, such as Microsoft® Office, Lotus Notes®, and handheld devices.
ACT is more powerful and effective than e-mail and spreadsheet solutions, but easier to use, quicker to get up and running, and less costly and complex than a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ‘solution’
- Increase productivity and efficiency across your business.
- Take advantage of social media to connect with customers and prospects.
- Delight customers and outperform the competition by delivering a seemless and consistent customer experience.
- Sage CRM integrates with Sage ERP solutions to enable businesses like yours to achieve a distinct competitive advantage.
- Comes with a complete mobile solution that equips mobile workers with the necessary tools to enable them to do their job effectively.
Infor CRM is the CRM platform of choice for companies strategically focused on customer engagements. Designed to deliver cost-effective, purpose-built solutions for the mobile world, Infor CRM is available in the Cloud, on-premises, and via mobile.
More effective interactions lead to more revenue-generating transactions.
Empower your mobile workforce with rich CRM functionality and customer insights.
Infor CRM Mobile extends rich CRM functionality to smartphones and tablets, giving your mobile workforce a strong competitive advantage that helps drive productivity and increase revenue. Customizable, secure, and easy to use, Infor CRM Mobile features an attractive, task-oriented user interface designed to put the most relevant customer information at users’ fingertips and enable them to perform key actions quickly – online and offline. Interaction with native device features such as mapping, dialing, and email further streamlines the mobile user experience. Infor CRM Mobile updates automatically over-the-air and is included at no additional charge for Infor CRM users. A mobile-only 2 Infor CRM license option is also available at a reduced ‘cost’
- Read your potemntial market with Email Marketing
- Keep track of not only your customers emails or mailing addresses
- keep a profile for each customer, including notes, relevant files, previous communications, social media profiles, and many other useful bits of information
- Customer Database
- nurture your leads by scheduling follow-ups or even discover which leads are converting the most so you can adjust your strategy.
- provides chatting functionality to your employees can really improve communication and collaboration.
- Automate processes and guide your employees to the next step with Workflow Rules & Management
- Keep track of every interaction (good or bad) with your customer with Customer Service Integration
- Customer Support Tracking
Since 1998, NetSuite has been enabling businesses to transform their business performance and processes. Now, over 10,000 organizations of every size across a broad range of industries trust their businesses to NetSuite.
NetSuite CRM+ delivers powerful customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities, including
sales force automation (SFA), marketing automation, customer support and service, and flexible customization, all in single cloud CRM solution. And unlike typical CRM solutions, NetSuite CRM+ includes powerful sales performance management, order management, partner management and marketing effectiveness capabilities as standard. NetSuite CRM+ can integrate with your existing ERP investments, providing you with a cloud CRM system woven into your broader business processes, or you can grow into the rest of NetSuite’s broader suite by adding seamlessly integrated ERP, ecommerce, professional services automation (PSA), or global business management capabilities when the time is right for your ‘business’
- Multi-Language, Multi-Currency, Multiple Company & Locations
- Sales Force Automation
- Sales Forecasting
- Customer Support & Service
- Customer Self-Service
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Lead Source, ROI, Revenue by Lead Source Reporting
- Email Marketing, Target List Segmentation and Creation
- Workflow Management
- Quote to Order Automation
- Integration with Microsoft Office & Outlook
Achieve a complete and consistent customer view across the enterprise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Provide your people with the tools and information they need to create a 360 degree view of customers, using a highly flexible customer relationship management solution that can adapt, grow, and scale with your business. Built on a highly flexible platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM business software provides a solution that is easy to adapt as your business ‘changes’
- Cleaner, Faster more intuitive interface to drive productivity.
- Agile process guidance lets you respond to rapidly changing business needs.
- Access where you need what you need it so you can connect to customers.
- Work across boundries to create the right customer experience.
- Robust platform capabilities to tailor your solutions.
Salesforce created the Sales Cloud to be as easy to use as a consumer website like Amazon and built it in the cloud to eliminate the risk and expense associated with traditional software. By pioneering the concept of cloud computing, Salesforce showed that applications could be delivered over the Internet in the same way that electricity is carried into our homes. With its open architecture and automatic updates, Sales Cloud does away with the hidden costs and drawn-out implementations of traditional CRM software. Today, it’s the trusted sales app for more than 100,000 customers around the world.
Sugar helps you make personal, one-to-one connections with every customer. With Sugar, your entire organization can build better customer relationships that set you apart from your competitors, grow sales, improve satisfaction, and drive more effective marketing campaigns.