Meet the business intelligence needs of executives and employees while minimizing associated IT management issues and cost with Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions. Available as part of the familiar Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint Server products, and built on the powerful Microsoft SQL Server platform. Take advantage of the following Microsoft Business Intelligence capabilities to connect people to data and to each other, while easing the burden on IT staff and maintaining proper governance.
- Dashboards and Scorecards.
- An alytics.
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining.
- Data Integration and Data Warehousing.
- Easily discover and connect to data from public and corporate data sources
- Create a sophisticated Data Model directly in Excel
- Create reports and analytical views with interactive data visualizations
- Explore and navigate geospatial data on a 3D map experience in Excel
- Share, view, and interact with reports in these collaborative Power BI sites
- Use natural language queries to find, explore, and report over your data
- Share and manage queries and data sources, and view query usage analytics
- View reports on the go, with the Power BI app
- Create a tenant, and get Power BI for your organization
- Manage your organization’s Power BI infrastructure from a site
- Connect on-premises data to the cloud, seamlessly and securely