Job Category: IT Infra & Tech Support
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune
No. of Positions: 3
Experience: 0-2 years
Skills: AD administration of Windows and Linux AWS administration Azure DHCP DNS Hyper-V Installation
Role & Responsibilities
- Installation and administration of Windows and Linux servers operating systems.
- Strong desktop/server hardware and networking knowledge are required to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Troubleshoot system, printer, and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Installation and configuration of IIS and Apache web servers.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Installation and configuration on MSSQL and MySQL database servers.
- Performing health check activity; CPU usage warning issue; memory usage; swap usage.
- Responsible for resolving login issues, O365 Outlook email configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for monitoring the support mailbox, creating support tickets, and analyzing L1 server and application issues.
- Logging the queries of customers and employees.
- Preparing, maintaining, and updating SOP and knowledge base documents.
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems, and applications. e.g., PHP, Visual Studio, SugarCRM, VPN Clients, Antivirus,
Skills and Experience Required
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced working on-premises and on cloud servers, handling and troubleshooting the critical issues.
- Handling or experience handling global customers.
- Should have worked in shifts and should be open to working in shifts.
- Knowledge in asset inventory management.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of database backup and restore.
- You need to have knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, and Firewall.
- Experience in Hyper-V, Azure, and AWS administration.