Job Category: Testing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune
No. of Positions: 1
Experience: 7-10 years
Skills: API Automation testing CRM Domain Database testing Manual testing
Role & Responsibilities :
- Lead and manage the QA competency for the team, which comprises test leads and testers.
- Provide guidance and training in QA best practises.
- Participate and contribute to all aspects of the project lifecycle, from requirement analysis to release and maintenance support.
- Prepare a traceability matrix, test plans, and test strategies for all projects.
- Prepare and share test reports with management and the team.
- Handle recruitment, skill-building, and hands-on mentoring for the team.
- Hands-on mentoring for the team on activities
- Absence and timesheet management
- Review and provide input on the business requirement and functional specification documents.
- Conduct independent system testing for complex changes to the application, understanding the business process and the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Design and review test cases, including expected outputs from the business requirements and functionals, to ensure maximum coverage and to emulate user interaction in the production environment.
- Execute the end-to-end test scenarios for complex scenarios and validate the results.
- Update and maintain documentation of the executed test cases using the specified methodology.
- Report test results, ensure that bugs are properly identified, tracked, documented, and fixed, and provide UAT support to users.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the team in the above activities
- Responsible for capacity planning and testing assignments among the teams.
- Reporting testing status with respect to both enhancements and testing as part of weekly status calls.
- Experience in CRM or banking will be preferred.
- Experience in database testing is a must.
- 7+ years of working experience with exposure to IT systems with complex business processes and planning for functional testing, impact analysis of changes, and regression testing
- Exposure to major applications in any area insurance, banking, or financial services.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing complex software testing as a team management of a team of 10-15 people.
- Experience in building complex work programs and monitoring the implementation of the tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- BE (or equivalent), ME, or MCA (or equivalent) are preferred.
- Any industry-standard testing certification (test management) will be preferred.