It is vitally important that you know wheth er your CRM implementation is tracking toward success or something less. To do that you will need to:
- Have an operational definition of success that will allow you to measure it.
- Identify the metrics you will use to determine if the goals of your implementation are being met.
- Build a CRM Success Matrix that serves as a tool for establishing your current level of performance and for
setting quantifiable goals for making improvements.
- Understand which of these metrics can be used at various stages of your CRM system’s life cycle.
- Attract and Retain Customers in Today’s Difficult Economic Climate
- CRM Benefits for Small and Mid-Sized Companies
- Factors to take into account when Selecting the Right CRM Technology
- How Should a Consulting Company approach Solutioning?
- How is the Future of CRM Market?
- One Consultant’s Definition