Ambit Software announces launch of SugarCRM-based Configure Price Quote solution to make Sugar an appealing alternative in the manufacturing and distribution vertical.
Pune, India – 19th May 2020 – Ambit Software, an award-winning CRM/CX company and Elite Partner of SugarCRM, today announced the launch of its Configure Price Quote (CPQ) add-on for SugarCRM. With the help of this add on, SugarCRM customers can now manage key functionalities of configuration, quotation and order management, approval & authorization with e-signatures, all within SugarCRM. With this addon, you can ensure that all customer interactions are on-time – especially when they are closer to the decision point, where deals are usually moving at the highest velocity.
Ambit Software currently works with manufacturing enterprises globally and anticipates that this Configure Price Quote (CPQ) solution will now remove complexity and manual intervention in key portions of a deal lifecycle.
Ambit CPQ add-on is natively built on SugarCRM and allows users to manage all available CPQ functionalities while leveraging the adaptability, configurability, and use-of-use of SugarCRM. This increases productivity across the enterprise, with tight collaboration and improved ROI with timely and accurate quotes.
The following templates are available to pick from for quick rollout and adoption:
- Price Books
- Price Lists
- Product bundling/kitting/assembly
- Manage accessories / add-ons
- Pricing engine to model predefined pricing and discounts
- Guided selling with upsell & cross-sell recommendations
- View warehouse stock status, when integrated with the ERP platform.
- Manage complex quotations
- Integrate with DocuSign for quick deal closures.
“The Configure Price Quote function is increasingly seen as a CRM function as opposed to ERP. In creating this CPQ solution on SugarCRM, we can now address an important need in the segment. Our customers that use this CPQ add-on are finding higher process adherence and accuracy in their own sales operations thanks to the ease of use (and hence adoption) as well as functional richness (hence dependability) “, said Gopal Vaidyanathan, Sr. Vice President at Ambit Software. “The creation of the CPQ add-on is the product of our continued commitment to bring efficiency-enhancing tools to the Manufacturing segment.”
Ambit Software’s CPQ function brings you the following benefits:
- Reduce Enquiry-to-Quote duration
- Improve pricing accuracy
- Improve responses to market dynamics and competitive pricing
- Increase opportunities to upsell/cross-sell
- Bring in process efficiencies with workflow authorization and approval process
- Enable quick rollouts of new products and pricing configurations locally and globally
- Improve data consistencies across sales and fulfilment processes
This launch further strengthens Ambit’s leadership in solutions for the manufacturing and distribution verticals with contemporary out-of-the-box solutions that directly impact key business KPIs.
About Ambit Software:
Ambit Software is a customer experience, digital enterprise and digital engineering products and solutions company. Ambit serves its customers through continued and focused efforts and high calibre working practices and procedures. The company has offices in USA, UAE, The Netherlands, and delivery centres in India. The company has been working with over 200 customers across the globe, providing them with innovative and cost-effective solutions.