Running your SugarCRM and SAP B1 instances in silos can lead to slow quote and order processes, low visibility for sales into the shipment status of orders or checking the credit worthiness of customers. Integrating SAP B1 (BusinessOne) with SugarCRM gives end-to-end visibility into how your business is running and improves operational efficiency. Ambit’s SugarCRM-SAP B1 connector helps you build opportunity to order and order to cash processes.
The Connector not only integrates both the systems seamlessly with zero manual intervention but also gives you a 360-degree view of your customers in SugarCRM.
- Automated opportunity to order process
- Automated order to cash process
- Seamless backend integration
- Configurable field mapping
- Bi-directional synchronization of Accounts, Contacts, Quotes with Line Items, Orders with Line Items
- Synchronizes Product/Item Master, Price Lists, Price Books, Discounts, Currency Master, Shipment Status, Invoices, Payments, Credit Memos from SAP B1 to SugarCRM
- Synchronize both creation and modification of records