Enterprises that have standardized on Lotus Notes (or HCL Notes now), are now and then faced with the possible need to move to a more popular email/collaboration platform. This possibility usually arises simply to maintain interoperability with enterprise applications.
However, if you have implemented SugarCRM or considering it, you will have no such challenge thanks to Ambit Software’s LPI, or Lotus (HCL Notes) Plug-In.
Complete with synchronization of Contacts, Emails, Meetings and Tasks, LPI allows the SugarCRM user to complete most routine CRM tasks without even having to open the Sugar application.
- Choose one-way or two-way sync between SugarCRM and IBM Notes
- Open linked records in SugarCRM directly from IBM Notes
- Archive inbound/outbound emails to SugarCRM
- Select manual sync to push specific records to SugarCRM
- Sync contacts, meetings, and tasks while keeping work and personal items separate
- Archive inbound and outbound emails and attachments to SugarCRM with a single click
- Link emails to Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Projects, Cases etc. in SugarCRM
- Choose which contacts and emails are to be synchronized
- Delete email from SugarCRM using IBM Notes plugin “Unarchive Email” feature
- Select recipients from SugarCRM Contacts, Leads, Users while composing email from IBM Notes
- Open email and linked record in SugarCRM from IBM Notes
- Sync IBM Notes Calendar entries (Meetings, Calls and Tasks) to SugarCRM
- Link calendar items to Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Projects, Cases etc. in SugarCRM
- Manage a single calendar within IBM Notes and have it automatically synchronized with SugarCRM
Task (To-Do) Sync
- Sync your existing tasks effortlessly into your SugarCRM
- Link tasks to Contacts, Accounts, Projects, Cases etc. in SugarCRM
- Manage your tasks within IBM Notes and sync automatically with SugarCRM
Personal Address Book Sync
- Maintain a single address book in IBM Notes including SugarCRM contacts.
- Sync any SugarCRM contact to the IBM Notes Personal Address book.
- Easily create SugarCRM contacts from IBM Notes email message.
- Use Native IBM Notes Email Addressing to send Emails to SugarCRM contacts.