NetSuite ERP: The World’s #1 Cloud ERP for the Enterprise
NetSuite provides a complete cloud ERP system for global businesses. Businesses running on NetSuite can populate a single chart-of-accounts subsidiaries, or use separate charts-of-accounts for each company within a single instance.
- NetSuite ERP provides complete financial management, including invoicing and purchasing; time and expense Management; project accounting and sophisticated revenue recognition management.
- NetSuite ERP optimizes order management and fulfillment processes with order management that tightly drives the order process from quote to eventual fulfillment. Sophisticated multi-location manufacturing, inventory management and fulfillment ensure continually efficient operations.
- NetSuite ERP streamlines procurement with a complete procure-to-pay process comprising workflow management, approvals, vendor self-service and payment.
NetSuite OneWorld is the world’s most-deployed cloud ERP solution for global businesses. NetSuite OneWorld delivers real-time global business management and financial consolidation to both mid-sized companies and divisions of enterprises that manage multinational and multi-subsidiary operations—at a fraction of the cost of traditional on-premise ERP solutions.
NetSuite is used by more than 10,000 corporate headquarters and subsidiaries worldwide, and NetSuite OneWorld is the ERP solution of choice at some of the world’s largest, most successful and fastest-growing companies. Global enterprises like SuccessFactors, RightNow, Jollibee Foods, Siemens, Computer Associates, Knowledge Universe and more trust their global businesses to NetSuite.
With NetSuite OneWorld, companies can easily manage multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities all from a single cloud-based ERP system, while seamlessly handling different currencies, taxation rules and reporting requirements.
NetSuite OpenAir is the world’s #1 professional services automation (PSA) solution. From resource management and project management, to time and expense tracking, project accounting and advanced billing and invoicing, NetSuite OpenAir supports the entire professional services delivery lifecycle with a powerful Software-as-a-Services (SaaS) suite.
NetSuite’s solutions for professional services are used today in more than 1,500 professional services organizations worldwide—from small and mid-sized services businesses to some of the world’s largest and most complex services organization.
SuiteCloud is NetSuite’s comprehensive offering of cloud development tools, applications and infrastructure that enables customers and software developers to maximize the benefits of the cloud.
SuiteCloud comprises a multi-tenant cloud platform that consists of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology. SuiteCloud Developer Tools are uniquely built on NetSuite’s leading cloud business management suite, enabling customers and partners to rapidly extend and integrate NetSuite capabilities for financials/ERP, CRM, ecommerce and more.
- Full Multi-Currency Support and Internationalization
- Complete Fixed Asset Management
- Flexible Revenue Recognition Management
- Easy-to-Use Employee Management and Self-Service
- Flexible Bid-to-Bill and Recurring Billing Management
- Order-to-Cash Management
- Complete Procure-to-Pay Management
- Sophisticated Inventory and Fulfillment Management from Build to Ship