In today’s complex and uncertain business scenario, enterprises are involved in several internal and external business transactions. The internal transactions are involved with Sales, Purchase, Finance, Store and Distribution. These transactions are basically to fulfil the customer commitment as well as improve the operational efficiency, productivity and optimize the cost and other resources. On the other hand, external transactions involve customers, suppliers and other business partners who enable the enterprise in fulfilment of their business commitments. Furthermore, business are also highly impacted by the external forces such as evolving regulatory framework, market conditions, competitor’s actions and ever-changing customer preferences.
However, the success of enterprises is measured by revenue, profitability and the number of satisfied customers. To achieve this, enterprises need:
- Accurate business information.
- Collaborative, timely and action-oriented decision making capabilities.
- To empower people to help them meet their goals.
- Business insights to take decisions confidently that can also be executed.
- Align strategy with operational execution by identifying relevant performance indicators and enforce accountability.
IT teams within enterprises, in order to achieve these business needs, are often challenged by the quality of transaction-level data, its consolidation and its unified delivery and consumption, to enable business leaders conduct analysis and take informed decisions.
Ambit understands the criticality of having an ability to get insights and take informed business decisions. Ambit’s enterprise Information management and business intelligence solutions help you:
- Understand and contextualize information with respect to individual business users.
- Align corporate goals and metrics.
- Anticipate business impact and proactively mitigate risks or capitalize on opportunities.
- Better respond to the marketplace.
- Collaborate people, business processes and systems.
Our Services include :
- Managed Professional Services
- 24×7 customer support
- Professional Staffing
BI Consulting & Implementation
- BI consulting.
- Data Management (quality, integration, standardization, consolidation)
- Information visualization (unified view, KPIs, dashboards, scorecards, reports)
- Information delivery (portals, data access controls)
Microsoft Business Intelligence
Meet the business intelligence needs of executives and employees while minimizing associated IT management issues and cost with Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions. Available as part of the familiar Microsoft Office and Microsoft SharePoint Server products, and built on the powerful Microsoft SQL Server platform. Take advantage of the following Microsoft Business Intelligence capabilities to connect people to data and to each other, while easing the burden on IT staff and maintaining proper ‘governance’
- Easily discover and connect to data from public and corporate data sources
- Create a sophisticated Data Model directly in Excel
- Create reports and analytical views with interactive data visualizations
- Explore and navigate geospatial data on a 3D map experience in Excel
- Share, view, and interact with reports in these collaborative Power BI sites
- Use natural language queries to find, explore, and report over your data
- Share and manage queries and data sources, and view query usage analytics
- View reports on the go, with the Power BI app
- Create a tenant, and get Power BI for your organization
- Manage your organization’s Power BI infrastructure from a site
- Connect on-premises data to the cloud, seamlessly and securely
1KEY is a Business Intelligence (BI) tool, designed and developed on Microsoft Platform using. Net Framework.
The tool connects and communicates to all type of applications, irrespective of the database used at the backend. 1KEY (business intelligence tool) provides interfaces for all users, viz.: technical professionals for query building as well as business users for click through reports. This helps the users to create dynamic reports quickly and efficiently. In today’s scenario, MIS analysis of any data is most important aspect of business. Hence, if one could derive the necessary information for making business decisions, the data will be worth its value else, it remains in the system without any direct impact to ‘business’
- Service Oriented Architecture
- ADS Integration
- In Built OLAP Engine
- Rapid Cube to Chart Formatting
- Zero Foot Print Deployment
- Enterprise Management Console
- Role Based Security and Authentication
- Performance to handle Terabytes of data
- Heterogeneous Database Connectivity
- Visual Analytics
- Intuitive User Interface
- SAP Integration Adapter